Ok, so I am due in 6 weeks... in the last 2 weeks I feel like I have doubled in size. These pics are from June 7th, so it has been 2 weeks - I grew 3 cm in that time. By the way, I got those capris at motherhood maternity and I wear them EVERY DAY! They are soooo comfortable. They just stretch right along with me!
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Belly Pics - 32 weeks
Ok, so I am due in 6 weeks... in the last 2 weeks I feel like I have doubled in size. These pics are from June 7th, so it has been 2 weeks - I grew 3 cm in that time. By the way, I got those capris at motherhood maternity and I wear them EVERY DAY! They are soooo comfortable. They just stretch right along with me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is too cute! You're still as cute as ever!
I remember I wore the same pair of pants for pretty much the last 3 months. i had to throw them away because I wore them out! You're such a cute pregnant girl.
Nice bump. Getting pretty close. Both Hunter and Brooklyn came at 38 weeks. What have you been up to? I am happy to have the summer off. I work part time at Lincoln Elementary school as a teaching assistant. It's a lot of fun but really stressful at the same time. I even got to work with Autumn's class. Nice to hear from you. If you're ever up give me a call 760-2788
You look so cute! Wow... I have to remember that you're tall so that's why you look like your about 4 months along. Ha ha. Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment