On June 27th we went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple. Isaac's sister, Mindy, and her husband, Lance, are so good at getting fun stuff together and got us tickets. We all met at 7:00 and toured the beautiful temple. Cyprus thought we were at a wedding. She thinks pretty yards with flowers are a wedding too.
I love this picture of Cyprus... she loves the temple. Just before we arrived and she could see the temple, she started singing, "I love to see the Temple" at the top of her lungs. I love to hear that. She says, "I'll compare myself while I am yum. This is my sacret beauty." She has been saying it all correctly, now, except the last word... It is too cute to correct. I think she will figure it out on her own though.
You can't see it very well, but the angel Moroni's face and arm are black from being struck by lightning the night before! Still a beautiful sight.
2 comments:
Secret Beauty! Too sweet! I just love her! Her singing while you were doing your hair was so funny! She's totally a princess, isn't she!
What a beautiful temple! How fun that you guys could go to that. Looks like you've been having a great summer so far. You look great! Can't wait to see pictures of your new baby girl in a month or so :)
Post a Comment