Wednesday, June 17, 2009

In the last few months...

Cyprus got a hat from my sister (out of the costume box) and loves it!  She wore it to church on Sunday.  I thought about fighting that one, but didn't.  A lady in our ward came up to me after church and asked, "what was that fuzzy pink blob between you and Isaac?"  All she could see was my head and Isaac's with a blurred pink thing there too.
We had a freak snow storm a few months back and a my neighbor (in the photo) came over and knocked on my door and asked, "did you know a tree fell on your car?"  I had envisioned worse.  Luckily, there is only a small dent on the top of the truck.
My mom's mom (Grammy) came to Utah from California for General Conference.  She also brought with her a huge box of photographs of our family.  I have been scanning photographs that span the last 120 years or so.  It is awesome.  I am getting to know some of my great great grandparents through photos.  It was fun for Cyprus to see Grammy and her dog, Zsa Zsa.
This is one of my favorite outfits that I got for Cyprus.  A bright green hooded t-shirt dress with crazy tights and a hot pink sweater.  If you are wondering what is on Cyprus' forehead, it is a label that says "Cyprus".  We were using the label maker we got for Christmas for other things, but she thought it would be good to label her.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Wow lots of updates. Love the outfit!