I did a tutorial online for this. I thought it was pretty cool. It is something that is kind of in style, so I thought I would play. I have fun with it. This is just a picture Isaac took at the park of me. I need to post a pregnant belly photo!
I also would like to know where that tutorial is. :) Because I get to work doing graphic design now, I'm always looking for tutorials that will help me to expand my skillz. :) Also, it was awesome to see you at the Mother's Day party. You rock!
Ern, it was soooooo fun to have you come and stay with me! I was thinking about it, and it's been almost TEN years since our Snow days! TEN!!!! It still felt like old times, though, just like we were still roomies. I love you so much, and I'm so glad that you are happy and in love with your hubby and sweet little girl. I can't wait to see you again!
6 comments:
Rad. The curls in your hair are a good repetition of the curls in the pattern. Love the color! Where did you find the tutorial??
I also would like to know where that tutorial is. :) Because I get to work doing graphic design now, I'm always looking for tutorials that will help me to expand my skillz. :) Also, it was awesome to see you at the Mother's Day party. You rock!
You are incredibly photogenic!
Ern, it was soooooo fun to have you come and stay with me! I was thinking about it, and it's been almost TEN years since our Snow days! TEN!!!! It still felt like old times, though, just like we were still roomies. I love you so much, and I'm so glad that you are happy and in love with your hubby and sweet little girl. I can't wait to see you again!
So cute! I love it! I'd like to try it too.
Oooo, I like it Erin. You are always so photogenic! Even a picture taken by your little child turns out gorgeous!
Post a Comment