
Crochet bunny, I got all the yarn in December and finally made my first one. I think they are so adorable. I started a seahorse first..but have not finished him yet. He's a little bigger and more difficult.

Baby boy blankets. I made 3... I bought fabric at a killer sale, about 70% off. Every one I know is having boys, so I have some cute girl fabric that I haven't used yet, but I am going to use some of it for my baby soon. I like the mitered edges for boy blankets over the frilly... plus it is a lot quicker! Still looking for fun edge ideas.

4 comments:
love love love the update and pictures. You're grunge picture is awesome! you're so talented. how are you feeling?
That bunny is so cute! Where did you get the pattern for it?
My favorite type of crochet! How cute. Baby blankets and burp cloths from the leftover fabric make the best handmade gifts!
Cute stuff! You're so crafty. :) And we were trying (we wanted the first 2 pretty close) but we didn't think about Boyce graduating in December when I'm due. Oops! And for work, I manage the apartments I live at--66 units by a college. Crazy!
P.S. Can't wait to see belly pics. :D
Post a Comment