So much for new years resolutions. I figured January should just be for slacking off, then get serious. I may put some posts on what my resolutions are in the future, but I haven't started on them yet. I did great all last year until the end of December.
Stay tuned for some fun we've had so far this year!
4 comments:
She looks like a mini-Erin in that picture!
I love it when they fall asleep eating! :) Dan and I talked about how many kids we wanted when we first got married and surprisingly we agreed that we both wanted four. (we rarely agree on anything) We also agreed that we wanted them about eighteen months apart (Yeah, we were niave ?sp?) After Logan we tried getting pregnant again, shooting for the eighteen months, and I had two miscarriages in a row, so finally Lincoln came two years later. We loved that age difference, and felt like it would be good for all of them.(not too close, not too far) Heavenly Father agreed and gave us what we wanted. I feel soo good about being done. I guess to make a long story short, we followed the spirit and Heavenly Father gave us what was best for us. Wow, I'll let you go now! Cyprus really is beautiful. She reminds me a lot of you!
Hi, you guys probably don't even remember us, but we were in the same student ward in Ogden before you guys moved. Anyway, I found your blog through someone else's (I can't even remember who's blog it was) and I wanted to tell you that I can't believe that Cyprus is 2! She's grown so much since last we saw you guys. She's adorable! I just wanted to let you know that I took a peek into your blog.
Hey Erin, you asked what camera I used, and I wanted to tell you that I use a Nikkon DX40. I've really liked it, especially now that I know how to work it a little better! Hope youre happy!
Post a Comment