Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Dress

Cyprus got this dress at her baby shower.  I waited until now for her to wear it... it is a little small.  Oops.  Here she is pushing the "triangle" because she know that starts movies.
This is the Angel from the Nativity sent to Cyprus by Grammy (my grandma).  She is so sweet and generous!
Here is the full view.  The dress will probably be worn only once.  It is "dry clean only".  Who's idea was it to EVER make kids clothes dry clean only?  The skirt part of the dress is a beautiful fabric though.  I wouldn't mind a dress out of it.

4 comments:

Megan and Jeremy said...

Cute dress and very cute hat that Ginger made! I love it. And I agree with Isaac-don't ever cut that beautiful hair!!!

Becki said...

She is so pretty Erin! I love the who hat she's wearing in your other post too! What a cute girl. Oh, and yes, dishes are soo much easier with a dishwasher! Dan and I didn't have one for the first four years of our marriage, and I will never complain about having to load the washer. It is so much easier!

Marie said...

Erin!!!
Hello roomy! I found your blog when I was looking at McKenna's! Cooool!! So, thanks for the Christmas card! Cyprus is so gorgeous, just as I knew she would be! Lets be blogging buddies! I miss you!

musicalmamma.blogspot.com

marielrasmussen@gmail.com

PS: I love the Whoo hat! :)

Anonymous said...

You are a blogger and I didn't know it? We miss you guys. Cyprus' hair is beautiful beyond words.