So, I go through phases of blogging and not blogging. Here is my attempt to play catch up.
There have been a lot of fun things we are doing now. Mostly just living though!
Here is Mercedes hurt feelings face:

Mercedes loves fruit smoothies... I even added spinach to this one and you can't even tell!

My girls' dress up box has a variety of strange costumes... Harry and the Hendersons, Princess Aurora, Belle and Nacho Libre. Not such a great costume, but hilarious when your 18 month old comes out of her room with it on just to show you how cute she is!

I've been able to collect eggs from the neighbor's chickens and ducks. Look at the beautiful natural rainbow! I blew some of them out and made a pretty Easter/Spring decoration I'll post a photo of later.

Mercedes found Cyprus' lip gloss. Yes she did that all by herself.

Amanda and I bonded over building this funny teepee in the back yard. It was pretty cool. As soon as we left it, all the goats went inside it. After a few days, they had knocked the whole thing over. Now it is a pile of sticks.

My girls love the tub. Check out those cute red lips! They didn't get those from me!

On April 9th we went to the Carl Bloch exhibit. It is amazing! You have til May 7th I think, to go! His work is so beautiful. My favorite was the one of the Angel comforting Christ in Gethsemane.

Peace at last!

Makeup dress up day: Cyprus LOVES make up. We did all of it but mascara on her. This was my last day as a 29 year old. I am now 30. Feeling good though! I remember when I thought 30 was ancient. My perspective is constantly changing!

Congrats to my Mom! She got her Associates in Nursing. She has worked hard for 3 years to do all the prerequisites and required nursing courses. She blew all the "young" ones out of the water with her amazing grades and test scores.

We got chocolate covered macadamia nuts from Mindy... Mercedes found them!

So excited for 2011. We've had a good first 4 months.
1 comment:
How fun! I can't believe how big and beautiful the girls are getting! Just like their Mommy, of course. ;) And I think it's SOOOO great that you're taking violin lessons! You guys look like you're having fun, living life! I miss you guys!
Post a Comment