Cyprus turned 3 on Oct 5th... I didn't do bday cards this year! I was a bit overwhelmed with life!

My friend Ellie sadly moved to the Eastern US! We still chat a lot. We've been friends since 9th grade and our kids are almost the same ages. Samantha and Jonny.

Great grandma Grammy came to visit. We love her! I am so thankful she gets to see my girls on occasion. She loves gettng more great grand babies!

This is my favorite... ELF EARS! Not sure where she got them. Isaac says it is because I look part elf. Her left ear is pointier than her right.

Mercedes is nearly 3 months old and she is doing well. Cyprus was a sweet baby and got really feisty, Mercedes is pretty laid-back still. She sleeps well. I had Cyprus in my room until she was 7 months old... she never slept very well. I didn't want to do that again, so I put Mercedes in Cyprus' room last month and they really have done well. Sometimes both are crying right when I put them to bed, but as long as both are ready, they fall asleep pretty quick. Cyprus will yell, "Mommy, Mercedes is crying! Come get her!" But they usually don't keep each other up too long. Mercedes cry is quiet enough that it usually doesn't wake Cyprus up when she wants to eat at 4 or 5 am. There have been quite a few nights in the last 2 weeks she has gone til 6:30. I love those nights!
1 comment:
Hey Erin! What a beautiful family and sweet new baby! What a doll! Congrats! :)
Post a Comment