Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween Costumes

Happy Halloween... I am an "Ugly witch" according to Cyprus. Actually I am Morticia Adams. I love wearing dark wigs. It is fun to look totally different than I do normally. At the ward party, people would look at me funny, or just walk past, like they didn't know me, then the dawning of recognition... What do you think, blonde or black?
It is funny that unless your baby has fairy wings and bows, most people assume they are male. I had this costume from Ginger and it fit her pretty well and was warm.
I found a pattern online for a hat and I adjusted it a bit... our little jack-o-lantern (Cyprus calls her a "jack-a-liner").
Isaac is always scrambling at the end for a costume... Here he is with his brother... kind of freaky, but very funny. Isaac as a blonde. Just give guys eyeliner and see what they come up with. OK, really freaky.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

You look pretty hot blonde or black! I like the blonde though.