Scott is on the left, Stuart on the right! Stuart said it was like looking in a mirror when he saw Scott:) How can they tell themselves apart?!
Scott and Stuart have returned from their 2 year LDS missions to Argentina! They actually both were in Buenos Aires (Ryan went to Cordoba) but served in different areas! They lived 1 hour away from each other for 2 years only contacting via email!
Luckily, Scott's new mission president fixed their travel plans so they were able to fly home together! Their travel plans were changed, but no one bothered to tell my parents, so we were waiting in terminal 1 looking for their American Air flights. Meanwhile, they are waiting in terminal 2 after their Delta flight! We made some calls and figured out where they were! Poor boys, they had to sit there for an hour and a half. They said the pay phones in Argentina are much more user friendly.
I love my twins. Though 6 years younger, through college, they were my palls. I can say that out of my 4 missionary brothers, I did ok keeping in touch with these 2 on their missions. Email helped with that. Sorry Ryan and Gareth!!
We had a wonderful afternoon in Salt Lake at Ginger's house. We ate 3 kinds of yummy soups and visited with cousins and other family.
The boys may work in Salt Lake and live with Ginger, then they will be attending BYU winter term!
5 comments:
No way!! I can't believe the twins were even old enough to GO on missions! So handsome they are!
Welcome home Scott & Stuart! How exciting!!! How fun it will be when Ryan & Shannon are home and you can all be together again :)
Ah hah! A blog! Now I can be your crazy stalker...which is even crazier since we live all close. We should do dinner sometime. Or some playgroup action.
And...by the way...you are lookin' totally gorgeous!
My friend Traci showed me a link to some photo editing software that I love and it's pretty easy to use.
Here's the link:
http://www.photoscape.org/ps/main/download.php
wow, How long has it been? I can't believe they are old enough to be RM's! I agree with Staci...they are handsome. I wish I had someone to set them up with :)
Post a Comment