We spent a few days with Cam & Tim in Washington. Harrison and Cyprus have a love-hate relationship... mostly love! They are both such nuts. We had a great visit with them and Grandpa.
Uncle Stuart & Scott came to play one day. Cyprus loves them. It's fun to have Scott close and we can't wait til Stu moves close too!
2 comments:
I love her too! What a cutie!
I'm sorry I'm so bad at being in touch! It was so sweet for you guys to go out of your way to come an see us. I'm so glad you did. I would love us to be able to get together some time this summer in Logan, or I could come and see you at your place! Anyway, miss ya! Love you!!!
Holy Moly! I have been trying to find you FOREVERRRR! How did we lose contact with each other?! Jackie Leishman gave me your blog address. Will you email me your contact info so we can get in touch sometime? tabbiperkins@gmail.com
My blog is tabbiperkins.blogspot.com
Just an FYI...I even called the LDS Institute to find your dad to find you. I've been on a goose chase for far too long. So glad I finally found you.
xoxo
TABBI
Post a Comment