Mercedes is 7 months old now. Time goes so fast. She sits, army crawls, is up on her hands and knees, tried to climb the book shelf, giggling, smiling, copying sounds,... Here she is at Isaac's cousin Donavan and his wife Amanda's apartment. The little knitted outfits are made by Oma, Donavan's Grandma, our adopted grandma. Mercedes is such striking eyes and the cutest little mouth... we aren't sure who she looks like in our families. She is just an original.


Mercedes eats everything... paper is her favorite.
6 comments:
What a cutie! In that first picture I really think she looks like your grammy... without the wrinkles :)
She is such a doll!
Love that last one especially! She is such a doll! THanks for sharing Erin!
looks like a baby model shoot
Love all the pix! Your lil' girls are such cute lil' ladies! So fun. :)
These pictures are soooo cute! I love her, and I've only met her twice! It's crazy to see the little faces of your babies. I remember nights at Snow talking about becoming moms someday, and now here we are! I miss you so much!
Post a Comment