I heard Cyprus yell, "Hey Mamma! Come here."
I replied, "where are you?"
Cy: "In the living room. Come here and find me."
I went into the living room... I couldn't find Cyprus for the life of me. Then she laughed and I noticed the little hand poking out of the laundry pile. She buried HERSELF in the laundry with no help and no previous experience with anything like that! We laughed and laughed. I had to stuff her back in and take a photo. So smart and creative!
3 comments:
That's pretty cute! If it weren't for the arm, I'd never know there was a little girl hiding in that pile.
So funny!
Drew and Owen are horrible at hide and seek. We act like we can't find them and when we say, "Where are Drew and Owen?" They pop up from their hiding spot and say, "Here we are! Come find us!" And sometimes they hide out in the open and just cover their faces. They think if they can't see us we can't see them. We should go visit you so Cyprus can teach them how to play.
When you told me this story in person I thought it was funny. But this picture makes it ten times more funny. LOVE IT!
Thanks for visiting last week. It was so good to spend time with you!
Post a Comment