So I said I was starting to blog... then I didn't. I have decided that since I got internet I can start again. News, is Cyprus is almost 2. She really is the funniest little thing ever. She has SO MUCH personality. She loves to laugh and pretend and talk and run...
Speaking of running. I have just over ONE WEEK until my first marathon! I am running the St. George Marathon on October 4th. It is a long distance. I have been working really hard to get ready. Probably could have worked harder:)
Isaac had a great idea. Since I always do the photography, I have no photos of Cyprus and myself, so we had a little session after we got home from the gym on Monday!
8 comments:
Erin! Welcome to blogging world- you'll love it. I've added your blog URL to the directory and posted you picture of Cyprus. Also, I'll link my blog to yours too!
Have a groovy day! Can't wait to read what's happening in your life!
Dav
Good for you!! You'll love the St. George Marathon! I'm so glad you've got this blog going...so fun to keep in touch!
Cyprus has really grown up! I guess that's what happens :) She is sure a cutie pie. I'm so glad you guys have a blog, now you just have to convince Ginger to get one too. Brigg and Zac both have blogs, you can find them on my list of blogs.
And good luck on your marathon-I am completely impressed with that. I do good running 2 miles at a time! Make sure to post how it went.
Love,
Megan
So glad you have a blog now; it seems like blogging is the only way I can keep track of anyone anymore...
Cyprus is a doll! So good to see pictures of you and her.
Can't wait to hear how the marathon goes!
i got the invite last night- and am so bummed cause it's on the weekend Rich and I will be out of town...BUGGA! I thought it was on the weekend of her actual b-day...guess not. call me.
oh, and the blog this links to is my biz blog...my personal one is on xange...you know that one??
also, check out the biz blog cause I tell about some fun stuff you can win by entering some contests...
love ya!
Yay! Another blogger! It's seriously the best way to keep in touch. (Besides the obvious calling at writing, which I'm horrible at!) Cyprus is so cute, and I *wish* I looked as fresh as you after a workout :)
So, I'm pretty sure I beat you to the whole blog-starting thing, but not by much, sis. I'm at cooleyandshannoncooley.blogspot.com and you should totally check it out (you're in there). I need to put up some pics, but my connection at the school is soul-stabbingly slow. So much for internet in 3rd world countries. :) Love you, sis.
Post a Comment